Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oral History: Interview with JJ. Schulte



My father, Jerome John Schulte Jr. was born in 1957. He grew up in the suburbs of Detroit and graduated with an accounting degree from the University of Michigan. After spending several years in the accounting field, and hating them, Dad decided to go back to school. He applied for an Air Force scholarship and was accepted into medical school at Wayne St University. He is now a psychiatrist and has retired from the Air Force as a Lieutenant Colonel. He met and married my mother, Heather, in 1988 and is now the father of four children. They both live on a farm in rural Ohio where my father still practices medicine.
TASCAM 0038 JOEY

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how similar your voice is to your father's. In terms of the content, I really enjoyed hearing about historical events, particularly though minutes 5-12-ish. Overall, I've enjoyed listening so far. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete